Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall














Every October I have known Kelda (except one) for the last 22 years we have gone to the North Georgia Mountains to Burts Pumpkin Patch to get our pumpkin.  Keep in mind that we do not get ordinary sized pumpkins, we get the ones it takes Kelda and I both to pick up in a blanket.  Over the years we have added picking apples near Elijay and this year we also went to Helen GA to shop.  Enjoy the photos.  We had a great time taking them.  I will post some pictures once we carve the pumpkins.

3 comments:

DICK said...

Why don't you buy a big pumpkin next year and stay away from such small ones!??!!!

Ashton said...

I love being able to see pictures from y'all! It is good to not only hear your voice but to see your faces! I love you very much and can't wait till I get to see you in 2 months!
Love you!!!

Steve Mac said...

Looks like fun! We head to CO Thursday to spend a long weekend with Kim. She's already been skiing once - so unfair to the rest of us! Miss you guys! We'll be in GA/AL for Thanksgiving so we'll see you then.