Monday, January 18, 2010

Glory Haus

As most of you know, Kelda has started working full time.  This is something we were not looking for but God put it in her lap and I think He is blessing our entire family with.  We are having to approach all of the stress on time a little differently but I know God gave us this opportunity for a reason.

One of the items the sell is the picture frame below.  Guess who gets to be the "family in the frame" when it is sold?  I may be a bit biased but they sure are beautiful.



I have been a bit busy lately and have not been able to blog as much.  I will try to be better.  I promise.

3 comments:

DICK said...

Why won't you listen to your father!?
I've told you before, it's time (actually past time) to lock them up for about 5, maybe 10, years!!!

DICK said...

Yes, two beautiful girls! But the most beautiful part of them is not visible in a photo, because it is the beauty that lies within their hearts!

Tuffyw said...

AMEN!

By the way. If anybody wants to come sit on the front porch with me when the boys come around, you are more than welcome at our house.