Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!

My kids (and me secretly) have been praying for snow for several years.  We were teased earlier this year and got a dusting that got them out of school but we could not play in it. 

Well - we got it today.  Our house got between three an four inches of snow.  Enjoy these pictures.

PS - The Price family should understand for us Southern folk..... this is a big deal!!!!



Yes - a snowball fight.


FUN!!!!


Trouble - It is almost up to her fat belly!!!


SUD


Peace.

2 comments:

Judy said...

We (my 65 year old little boy and I) hiked up Kennesaw Mountain this afternoon. It is gorgeous, but I'm really glad that tomorrow is the weekend and everyone doesn't have to go to work in the icy mess tomorrow morning.
Moma

DICK said...

Beautiful picture of the house! Sorry we were not able to play together!