Sunday, April 18, 2010

Second Dance Competition

I hate it when those who put on the dance competitions do not let you take pictures.  I pay enough money for my girls to participate so this is ridiculous.

In spite of this. Gabriel and Victoria did great today.  All of the dances got a High Gold.  Gabriel's solo got second place and her two trio's got eighth and fifth place.  We were at the competition from 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM and we have to be there for several hours tomorrow.

I did take a few pictures with my Blackberry.

Gabriel before Storm.


Gabriel & MacKenzie

Gabriel is a Nerd in the trio 
BGT.Nerds.Com (8th place)


All the Nerds
Gabriel, Taylor and Bailey

2 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Correction - Solo was 8th, Trio was 5th and 2nd. I had the numbers right but in the wrong order.

DICK said...

What a nerd!!!!'
Love Papa