Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Williams/Price/Gabriel Picnic

We had the annual summer picnic for the Price visit.  Most made it but a few did not.  We also had friends of the Price's (the Skeele's) come as well.  I hope they were not scared off.  I did not take pictures but it seems I have pictures of most the guests.  Enjoy!  I am not responsible for how good or bad the picture is.

We did eat well!!!


Yes I made the blog (you have to take a 
picture of the chef).

 
Kelda's twin!!






Of course Uncle Mike is playing the kids.





Nice hat!!!!















Kelda's twin too!!






Grumpy!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

DICK said...

Great time! Thanks for hosting.

Price Family said...

I had an amazing time with my family@!!!! It was good to see everyone. But that is not a very good picture of me!!!! I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mallory

Ashton said...

I wasn't grumpy.....merely just couldn't see cause of the sun! =) I love ya'll and miss you lots!

~ATP