Sunday, September 12, 2010

Homecoming Freshman Year

So Gabby had her high school dance this Saturday.  It happened to be the same night as a party we through for all of the Company dancers and their parents.  Why not have a little extra fun!  Gabby went with Jacob (her boyfriend).  I guess she likes a guy in uniform.  Enjoy the pictures.

Getting ready.  Does you hair taste good?


Who said what??????


Jacob & Gabby





She is going to fix it you might as well let 
her do what she wants!

They look good.




The whole crew.  Some from the neighborhood, 
some from dance and some dates.
Tim, Gabby, Jacob, Calin, Kayla, Casey, Chad.


Neighborhood friends.  Gabby, Casey and Lacy.


They learned this from Kelda.


Sine we had the party and we live close to the school, 
they got to walk to the dance.




After the dance everyone cam=e to the dance
party and pigged out.

3 comments:

Price Family said...

Wow Gabby you look fabulous.... Uncle Tuffy are you a little jealous that you can't taste your hair???? Miss y'all and cant't wait to see you!!!
Mallory

DICK said...

I can taste my hair, but I have to dig it out of the tub drain!

Ashton said...

Gabby!!!!!!!!!! You look drop dead gorgeous as always! =) I really like your dress. =)Looks like ya'll had an amazing time for your first High School dance!

Last night I texted you to ask you about Jacob and it ended up being him answering me back. I'm pretty sure you know but it was really funny. He was like, "Who is this?" =)

Anyway love you lots!

Love,
Ashton =)