Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pink Pig

I rode the Pink Pig as a boy when it was on top of the Macy's building downtown.  We go each year and this year we took our neighbor/daughter Casey and Gabriel's boyfriend Jacob.  Once again we had a blast.  Enjoy (and make sure to make comments!!!!)


She is beautiful!!

Kelda is ready to ride the pig.


Please read these carefully.  What danger
could there be for riding this?  I love
number seven though!!!!




Casey is a dare devil.  Look mom....
NO HANDS!

Beautiful Victoria!!!  I love her smile!!!

2 comments:

Price Family said...

From the attire, I am guessing your high/low wasn't 41/27 with 20 mph winds yesterday! Humh. Looks like y'all had a great time and your ladies are absolutely beautiful. Have I ever told you that? What's the matter Jacob? Wild ride?
Love ya,
Kristian

Price Family said...

Wow y'all look so warm :) Miss you and can't wait to see you!!! You girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Mallory