Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crashed

If you have not heard, I have been having laptop issues for the last week.  We had to go to the Apple store 3 times for help.  Each time I went, they fixed something but when I got home, the problem got worse.  The third time it happened, I was able to go on Gabriel's login and save the book she has been writing.  Unfortunately I was not able to save the last pictures I took for the big snow and the Walmart trip by Gabby, Bekah and Laura.

When I went to the Apple store the last time, it was determined that my hard drive was toast and it needed to be replaced.  As bad as it was to loose a few pictures, Apple replaced my hard drive and fixed the damaged case from when I dropped it on the driveway @ the Ballard's.  The best news is that they did it for FREE.  $1,270 worth of repairs for free.  Yes the Apple computers are a little more expensive but they work great and with service like this, I may be hooked for life.

Sorry there are no pictures for this post.  ( I will blame the fact that they were lost when I got the new hard drive.  That is my story and I am sticking to it!)

1 comment:

Price Family said...

Sorry about the computer and all the hassles. Wow, great service!!Something to consider.

I had a great teacher tell me once all about digital picture storage, "Back everything up, twice, on a tower and on a disc..." *WWW IV.
Love ya,
Kristian