Friday, February 11, 2011

Again?????

We have all heard from the Prices about their snow and cold (you decided to move there) so I will go ahead and tell you about ours.  We had an inch of snow on Wednesday night.  No schools closed and the roads were fine.  I know we had the blizzard of '93 but I do not recall having snow so many times.

This is our yard when I was taking Gabriel to the dermatologist @ 8:00AM.


I know there have been a lot of people complaining about all of the snow in Georgia this winter but they can all go jump off a cliff.  I love the snow and it is beautiful to look at.  It will be warm soon and I will have the top off my Jeep.  I look forward to that.  Right now I will enjoy the snow.

P.S.  The picture/background on the blog is from the Marietta Square during the January snow.  See what I mean...... it is beautiful!

No comments: