Saturday, November 14, 2009

Broken?

We had an interesting week (actually most weeks are interesting for us).  On Monday Gabriel was @ pointe practice and fell.  She tried to catch herself and hurt her left arm.  This is the same arm she broke 18 months ago.  Tuesday we went to the doctor for x-rays but we could not be sure if it was broken or not.  Thursday we went to get an MRI and Friday we got the results.  Just a sprain.  We have to wear a brace during dance for the next few weeks but other than that she is good to go.

I guess God is paying me back for all of the times I had to go to the doctor for my injuries when I was young.  If Gabriel is not careful, I will be sending her out of the house in a "bubble wrap suit".   She seems to be following in her Dad's footsteps.

Sorry - No picture this time (no cast).  We dance today.  I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Ashton said...

Awww.... I'm sorry WowWow. I hope it feels better soon!

Love you!