Friday, June 25, 2010

Ketchikan

We had another great day.  We got to Ketchikan @ 6:00 AM (I have given up on sleep) and went to a Lumberjack show and shopping.  We had Reese and Paige Ballard with us today while their parents went on a fishing expedition.



Coming into town @ 6:00 AM.


We found a moose!!
(I have no idea how this got here!)


Check out the axe in mid air!!


I would do that!


Log roll.


Lumberjack in the red lost.




Snow still on the mountains.


This was a rescued Bald Eagle.  White feathers
are just coming in.  She is about 5 yrs old.


Are you being watched?


We ate dinner @ Annabelle's restaurant.


Last night leaving Glacier Bay.


Gabriel took this picture.

4 comments:

DICK said...

I liked your comment on "giving up on sleep": with almost no darkness, it is hard to know when it is time to go to bed!

Did Annabelle serve good food?

Price Family said...

I liked that eagle picture that Gabbyabbyell took. He looks like no one I am posing for my picture. haha

So did Victoria like her food??????

Love ya,
Mallory

Tuffyw said...

Yes Victoria/Annabelle loved her food. It was expensive though!!!

Judy said...

I liked the following pics the best:
Gabriel's eagle and Tuffy's moose !!

See you all soon (at camp if not before) - guess the "laundry tenders" are going to be busy getting things ready to pack.