Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vancouver to Whistler

You would not believe it if I told you.  Today was amazing.  We tool a train from Vancouver to Whistler (Papa-Dick would have loved this trip).  It was a three hour trip up and then a three our trip back.  While in Whistler we took a float plane tour.  What a beautiful flight.  Victoria was even the co-pilot.  Enjoy the pictures and PUT COMMENTS.

I am also posting pictures on Facebook.

Hey.... I made it into the photos.






Our train


God's beauty










Victoria at Lunch


Gabriel


Kelda


Kelda found her bear.


All of the Williams' before the flight.


SHE WAS THE CO-PILOT!!!!


Beauty from the air.








Final question for everyone.  How can you have a rental car in the state of Washington from Hawaii?  Who drove it here?  I do not understand.

6 comments:

Price Family said...

I am thinking, "House of Prayer Vancouver or House of Prayer Whistler". I have been praying "House of Prayer St. Thomas/Honduras/etc"...but I could change my target.
What do you think? Love the beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing your trip with us!!
Love, Kristian

Ashton said...

Wow!!!! The scenery is incredible! I just wish that I could have been there with you. It is so amazing to me the difference between the scenery in GA, KC, Canada, and Taiwan/Japan. God is so cool! Can't wait to hear more and see lots of pictures! I have lots of pictures to show you as well! Have a great trip and I can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Love,
Ashton =)

Judy said...

Wow! A float plane must have been incredible!

The only thing you "missed" with the train ride was the horrible drive across the city of Vancouver to get to the highway up to Whistler. Looks like the ride was gorgeous! Wasn't it cool to see the site of the Olympics?

When you did the duck boat did you see any whales? That was an incredible part of our Washington/Vancouver trip last year.

Love,
Moma

Price Family said...

Wow those pictures are so beautiful. I love the mountain and snow. So pretty. Can not wait to see you.
Love always,
Mallory

DICK said...

We DROVE the highway where you RODE the train (tracks parallel the highway), and yes, I would have "spaced out" on the train! Guess I'll have to go back and do that on another trip. The photos are beautiful!

DICK said...

How are you posting to your blog while on the cruise.....is internet time $5 per minute!???!!